Recommendations to Visit Touristic Areas
In protected areas are established the following rules and recommendations governing the activities of visitors.
- Respect the general and specific regulations of the national park.
- Maintain clean and tidy and leave the premises and facilities they can use. (Dining areas).
- Visitors can travel only on routes and trails authorized
- It is strictly forbidden to cause damage to infrastructure, vegetation, animals or other resources of the area.
- It is forbidden to remove firewood from the forest and around campfires and purposes of any kind.
- In the national parks is prohibited consumption of alcohol and other drugs
- No integration of areas with pets of any kind.
- In accordance with the laws of the government of Costa Rica in national parks is not allowed to hunt or remove any object or material, however minimal.
- Respect the safety standards for visitors, both written and orally imparted to officials areas, are obligatory.